Coaching has been around for quite a while and we mostly think of Life Coaching or Business Coaching. At anewu I am a qualified Health and Wellness coach, focusing on coaching clients specifically around their personal Health & Wellness goals.
The best and most successful athletes, football teams and business people have some form of coaching. Why? Coaching provides the place, time and tools that empowers the client to recognise and draw on their own abilities and resources to make lasting changes for better health and wellness.
Making lifestyle changes is a journey. It starts with a single step. That step is making the decision to change. Because, if nothing changes, then everything stays the same! Starting on any journey can be daunting, but it can be easier when you have someone in your corner coaching you all the way. It is still your journey, you are in the driving seat, making the decisions that work best for you. The role of a coach is to guide, ask questions and give you encouragement, especially in times of difficulty.
I bring my coaching expertise, my training, my own life learnings along with nutrition, stress management, NLP counselling and Reiki Mastership to the coaching relationship. I use certain coaching tools to help you to find out exactly what you want for your Health & Wellness, and then we discover exactly what prevents you from getting it. The map we draw is made from the steps that we believe will bring you closer to those goals.
Have you ever felt overwhelmed by something that needs doing, and then it seems so much easier when you talk to someone about it? They may even suggest something so simple that you had not thought of as a solution to the problem, and you wonder why you had’t thought of it? Well health & wellness coaching can actually be that simple.
Where do you go if you want to make positive changes in your life to improve or protect your health? To the doctor? A psychologist? A friend or family member? The gym or personal trainer? Well a health & wellness coach is exactly the right person to help you.
Reasons for Health & Wellness Coaching
- You want to improve how you feel
- You do not know where to start
- You feel overwhelmed, think that it is all too much to take on
- You are not happy in yourself but feel that you can’t make any changes
- You have tried to make positive changes but get no support
- You believe that you can be a better YOU and you want someone to help and guide you
- You are supposed to follow medical guidelines but find it almost impossible – the doctor told you to change your diet and lifestyle, but gave you no guidance or direction
- You have family history of illness and you would like to ensure that you do your best to stay healthy
- You know that it is time for a change – you want to live long and live healthy
- You are tired of feeling like crap – despite not being sick
- You have tried diets & gym memberships but now it is time to try something different that is specific to you and your needs
Ask yourself the following questions:
What score would I give my Wellness out of 10?
What score would I give my health out of 10?
What score would I give my ability to deal with stress out of 10?
What score would I give my energy rating out of 10?
Could these scores be better?
Do I deserve to feel better?
Would I benefit from Health & Wellness coaching?
Coaching for Health & Wellness is simple and accessible. Many of anewu clients have managed to make small changes in their lives that have had significant positive effects. See what past clients have to say in the Testimonials page.